£27,000 per annum plus attractive bonus and benefits
Including industry Leading Retention Payment Scheme
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for a Sous Chef for our team at Element, a well-established, popular bar tucked away on Edinburgh’s popular Rose Street. Element prides itself on being the perfect place to eat, drink and relax right in the heart of Edinburgh. We offer competitive pay and benefits at venues across Scotland working for one of Scotland’s leading independent hospitality businesses.
As Sous Chef you will have previous experience at the same level or similar. You will have first class organisational and communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire the team to produce food to the highest standards. Working closely with the Head Chef, you will be passionate about food, demonstrating creativity and possess strong product knowledge.
Skills required: teamwork, charm, honesty, creativity, friendly, being a real team player. A bit of banter gets you a long way!
Here’s the deets:
- 45-hour week, paid monthly
- A fair share of tronc & tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- A quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- Industry leading retention bonus
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, 25% staff discount, 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, discretionary friends and family discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working.
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!) Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.