£30k - £34k salary plus attractive bonus and benefits
We’re looking for an innovative and driven head chef to lead the kitchen at Cold Town House.
We will be opening in line with government guidelines and require an experienced, and organised professional to lead a multi-level operation in our high volume Grassmarket venue.
The ideal candidate will be creative, an excellent communicator and have experience in artisan wood-fired & Neapolitan pizza production. A strong understanding of modern Scottish & Italian cuisine is essential.
- Previous experience as a Head Chef
- Proven ability to lead and manage a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail
- Organised & methodical approach to managing compliance and health & safety paperwork
- Proven track record in delivering on financial KPI’s including labour and gp’s
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver a fantastic level of customer experience
This is an exciting role for a chef to have the scope to produce creative menus whilst driving financial performance in an exciting and fast paced venue
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including;
- A competitive rate of pay and a performance related bonus
- Build and manage your own team
- An internal relief chef network to supplement your team if required
- A dedicated Development Chef to aid you in your role
- Service & Maintenance package on all kitchen equipment
- 28 days paid holidays, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- 25% discounts in all our venues on food and drink
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Training on company systems; Procure Wizard, Rotaready & Flow
- Progression and personal development opportunities
- A generous internal referral scheme
We aim to fill our venues with talented professionals people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of Signature Group.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.