From £28,000 to £32,000 per annum plus attractive bonus and benefits
Here at The Boozy Cow, we are always on the lookout for the next star addition to our Boozy Crew. But we don’t just open our circle of Boozy love for just anyone...
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join our team at The Boozy Cow. You will look after lots of hungry people, while managing a team of chefs. Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
As Head Chef you will have previous experience at the same level or similar. You will have first class organisational and communication skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and manage the team to produce food to the highest standards and run our kitchen efficiently. You will be passionate about food; demonstrating creativity to deliver great quality, seasonal menus.
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including;
- A competitive rate of pay and a performance related bonus
- Creative input to the menu
- Build and manage your own team
- An internal relief chef network to supplement your team if required
- A dedicated Development Chef to aid you in your role
- Service & Maintenance package on all kitchen equipment
- 28 days paid holidays, Christmas Day off
- 25% discounts in all our venues on food and drink
- Access to a wide range of perks through our online benefits portal
- Training on company systems; Procure Wizard, Rotaready & Flow
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Progression and personal development opportunities
- A generous internal referral scheme
What We Need from You
- A solid background working & cooking with fresh produce
- Dedication to the role and venue
- Ability to train your kitchen team
- A strong understanding of food & rota costings
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A positive mental attitude
- Welcome constructive criticism & feedback
We aim to fill our venues with lovely and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of Signature Pub Group.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.