Gender Equality Statement
Signature Group are proud of having a talented workforce and attracting applicants of different ages, backgrounds and nationalities for all available roles within our diverse pub, bar and restaurant estate. We remain committed to attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels, with the best candidates securing their roles for all the right reasons.
At Signature, we are committed to ensuring that men and women are paid fairly and equally for doing equivalent jobs across our business and strive to ensure our policies and practices are fair. This includes actively reviewing decisions around pay and bonus on an annual basis. We believe this commitment is reflected in the balanced statistics, below.
Gender Pay Statistics at 5 April 2020:
- Top salary quartile has 50.0% men and 50.0% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 50.0% men and 50.0% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 75.0% men and 25.0% women
- Lower salary quartile has 62.5% men and 37.5% women
- Women’s hourly rate is 8.8% lower (mean) and 7.3% lower (median)
- Women’s bonus pay is 30.1% higher (mean) and 54.7% higher (median)
- 3% of men and 18.9% of women received bonus pay
We confirm the information and data reported is accurate as of snapshot date 5 April 2020.
News & Events
Preparing For A Job In Hospitality A job in hospitality has much to offer you. If you are an enthusiastic and driven person then you will be able to find a role that suits you thanks to the versatile nature of the industry. We believe in upskilling our team and...
Great news! Cold Town Beer is now delivery their range of craft beer right across mainland UK. Get yours over at the Cold Town Beer website.
It has been 117 days since we went into lockdown. The time has finally come to re-open some of our doors on Wednesday 15th of July and we can’t wait to welcome you back! Since before lockdown, safety has been our number one priority for our guests and team. We have...