Gender Equality Statement
Signature Pubs are proud of having a talented workforce and attracting applicants of different ages, backgrounds and nationalities for all available roles within our diverse pub, bar and restaurant estate. We remain committed to attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels, with the best candidates securing their roles for all the right reasons. Whilst our pay gap is aligned with several companies within the hospitality sector, we acknowledge we have work to do.
At Signature Pubs, we are committed to ensuring that men and women are paid fairly and equally for doing equivalent jobs across our business and strive to ensure our policies and practices are fair. This includes actively reviewing decisions around pay and bonus on an annual basis.
Gender Pay Statistics at 5 April 2018:
- Top salary quartile has 46.7% men and 53.3% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 55.6% men and 44.4% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 64.0% men and 36.0% women
- Lower salary quartile has 73.9% men and 26.1% women
- Women’s hourly rate is 11.5% lower (mean) and 7.9% lower (median)
- Women’s bonus pay is 10.8% lower (mean) and 0.7% lower (median)
- 24.3% of men and 22.1% of women received bonus pay
We confirm the information and data reported is accurate as of snapshot date 5 April 2018.
News & Events
It has been 117 days since we went into lockdown. The time has finally come to re-open some of our doors on Wednesday 15th of July and we can’t wait to welcome you back! Since before lockdown, safety has been our number one priority for our guests and team. We have...
We've been getting asked a lot about our current road map out of lockdown and wanted to share our current plans to you. We will keep this page updated as we know more. Last updated 10/08/20. NOW OPEN AT: EDINBURGH ❄️ Cold Town House 👪 McLarens on the Corner 🥩 Kyloe...
Cold Town Beer delivery is coming soon! Sign up to the new Cold Town Beer mailing list to be the first to grab a cold one. Go on... paint your home cold.