It has been 117 days since we went into lockdown. The time has finally come to re-open some of our doors on Wednesday 15th of July and we can’t wait to welcome you back!
Since before lockdown, safety has been our number one priority for our guests and team. We have conducted multiple surveys to our customers over lockdown and have found time and time again that safety is the most important factor for you. We have listened and stringently followed the Scottish government guidance continuously to ensure you, your friends and family have a great time while knowing you are safe.
Things are going to feel a little different as we reopen our bars and restaurants as we have introduced new safety measures to minimise the risk of virus transmission.
Your new customer experience will look like this:
- Booking is advisable but not required. You can book via each unit’s website but walk ins will be welcomed too. Our opening hours will be slightly different while we find our way in this new era for hospitality so stay social with us.
- We are adhering to Scottish Government guidelines on social and physical distancing and have clear signage displayed navigating your safe passage through the venue.
- Cleaning schedules are far more regular. We have employed extra staff on every shift to ensure the new hygiene protocols for operation are maintained. The Risk Assessment can be viewed via the QR code in each venue should you wish to examine this in more depth.
- Hand sanitiser is available on every table/surface and contactless sanitiser at the front door.
- We have installed Perspex in some of our venues allowing us to operate at less than 2m in some venues. There are signs in these venues explaining you are entering a 1m social distanced zone.
- Card payments only. Please use contactless where possible but if not, we will sanitise the machines before and after each use.
- We have toilet policies in each venue. Who knew that would become a thing!?
- Our teams are health & temperature screened every day. We are working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Menus can be downloaded via our QR code and disposable 1 use menus are available when necessary.
- We are ventilating our venues extensively so if you’re a bit chilly, tell us.
- As you eat and drink with us there will be other aspects of your experience that are different to what you are used to and we kindly ask that you bear with us.
However, what is not changed is the team here and we have all undergone extensive training and re-induction to hospitality service working within these guidelines.If you see something that’s not quite right, please tell us directly and give us the chance to fix it.
We are also still serving the best food and drink and supporting local farmers and suppliers across the country. We are all grateful to be able to safely reopen and continue to operate. We try not to ask for much but at a time where our industry has changed dramatically, we urge you to support local wherever you can.
We will be participating in the Government Eat Out/To Help out initiative and we will be revealing details of this in due course. Keep an eye on our social channels.
We also want to say a massive THANK YOU to our loyal guests that have supported us over the years and made our bars and restaurants what they are today.
And finally, remember – you are with us to enjoy yourself, so have fun and be safe!
See you soon! The Signature Team.