Cold Town is an Edinburgh based craft brewery. Established in 2018 our beer is now a popular fixture on draft in pubs across Scotland and we are rapidly expanding into the off-trade.
To support this expansion the Brewery is currently looking for a Warehousing and Fulfilment Lead to join their fast-paced production team.
The successful candidate will join a small team working across all areas of the brewing, packaging, and delivery process.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will work on a shift basis:
- Entering customer orders to our sales and production system.
- Overseeing and arranging the work of the Delivery Driver.
- Delivering beer to our linked estate of pubs in the Edinburgh area.
- Transferring stock between our 3 operational sites.
- Re-packing, Picking and Processing stock for sales orders for trade and online customers.
- Maintaining accurate stock and production records.
- There may also be the occasional requirement to represent the company at trade shows and customer facing events.
- Core working hours are between 6AM and 10PM Monday to Friday with occasional weekend working.
- It may be necessary from time to time for you to work at one of our other sites in central Edinburgh.
Key Competencies and Experience:
A full, clean, UK driver’s licence is essential, FLT certificate essential.
This is a supervisor role; experience in warehousing and driving multi-drop routes is highly desirable.
Good numerical skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently without supervision is required.
The role suits a friendly, dynamic individual with a passion for great beer.
Attractive Package and Benefits
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including; a competitive rate of pay, 25% discount in all our venues on food and drink, 25% discount on online Edinburgh’s Flavour gift vouchers, 15% discount on online Cold Town Beer orders, a monthly beer allowance, access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous internal referral scheme.
We are committed to keeping the working hours of our team below 45 hours per week. On the odd occasion, if you are required to work overtime, this will be paid at time and a half.
Progression and personal development opportunities; Individual training plans for all new joiners,
after 1 year of working with us, we will offer the opportunity for enrolment in the IBD General Certificate for all staff that have joined without a brewing or packaging qualification.
Annual pay increments based on completion of training and achievement of performance targets.
We aim to fill our places of work with lovely and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of Scot Brew.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.