From £31,500 per annum plus attractive bonus and benefits
TRONC Average of £4,000 - £5,000 PA
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for a Sous Chef for our team at Element, a well-established, popular bar tucked away on Edinburgh’s popular Rose Street. Element prides itself on being the perfect place to eat, drink and relax right in the heart of Edinburgh.
As Sous Chef you will have previous experience at the same level or similar. You will have first class organisational and communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire the team to produce food to the highest standards. Working closely with the Head Chef, you will be passionate about food, demonstrating creativity and possess strong product knowledge.
We’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, Copper Blossom and more.
Skills required: teamwork, charm, honesty, creativity, friendly, being a real team player. A bit of banter gets you a long way!
Here’s the deets:
- 45-hour week, paid monthly
- A fair share of tronc & tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- A quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working, monetary rewards available weekly, annual staff party, an extra days holiday for your birthday, plus extra annual leave days are awarded at 3/5 and 10 year service intervals, and if that’s not enough we offer a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!)
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.