Recruitment Manager – Independent Bar / Restaurant Group Edinburgh £30k - £35k + bonus scheme
Staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%
Award winning independent bar / restaurant business based in central Edinburgh with businesses in multiple locations around Scotland.
Our venues cover gastro pubs, stylish bars, excellent pub grub to high end destination dining.
Seasonal menus driven by our team are at the heart of what we are supported by our own brewed craft beers, fresh cocktails and individual drinks offer.
Our venues are unique and no two are the same.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, with dotted links to the Operations Team, Training Manager and HR Manager
- As the first point of contact for many, you will be a brand ambassador for our fantastic businesses
- A real passion for people, hospitality and recruitment
- Experienced in recruitment strategy and process
- Are organised, outgoing, hands-on person who can communicate effectively our Mission, Values and Purpose
- Overseeing and conducting recruitment for all company roles
- Creating innovative and engaging vacancy adverts (that are better than this one!) to attract the best candidates
- Feeding back to senior management on where pay and benefits sits in the marketplace and suggesting ideas for improvement
- Screening candidates and conducting all first stage interviews to ensure successful candidates are aligned with the Signature values
- Support our General Managers by creating a framework of best practice to fill hourly paid positions
- Provide recruitment coaching and ongoing training to our team of General Managers
- Utilise various social media platforms to ensure that the company is promoted favourably and seen as a desired employer
- Create and run an up-to-date talent bank
- Work with the Senior Ops Team to have a living/breathing internal Succession Plan
- Filling all salaried vacancies within 1 month, (contract signed but excluding any notice period)
- Provide meaningful feedback to all unsuccessful candidates to ensure they retain a positive advocate of Signature Group
Is this you? Then get in touch
You must be able to live and work in the UK for this position.