Signature Group, Independent Bar & Restaurant Operators
Permanent, 45 Hour Contract
£50,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary Plus Operational Bonus Scheme
“We Serve Happiness…”
Our vision is to be the No.1 Customer Choice for Hospitality in Scotland . To support this, Signature Group are looking to recruit a hands-on Operations Manager to help deliver the WOW across our venues in Scotland.
You’ll need to show you are:
- An experienced multi-site manager, 2+ years preferably.
- People focused, It’s not all about the stocks.
- Standards driven, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a passion for hospitality & the nature to inspire others.
- Be able to exhibit a track record of success.
It will be within your remit to trouble shoot issues, identify the fixes, and deliver the solutions. As such, our ideal candidate has some previous experience or passion for Training. You should be able to demonstrate clear experience in managing large teams across a wide & varied portfolio of businesses.
Given the nature of this role, you will be prepared to travel to sites across Scotland. We will need you to be available 5 out of 7 days. As a result, some evenings & weekend work is expected . Within this role you will work closely with our General Managers and report into our Director of Operations.
Every day will be different, and you’ll need to be confident in your ability to deliver and lead in a variety of environments.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get all the training, guidance and support you need from our wider Operations Support Team & Senior Management Team. Most importantly you’ll get:
- Basic Salary
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme ( Potential to earn up to 50% of salary )
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 Salary
- Staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!)
- Staff Parties
- 28 Days Holidays, plus your birthday off. Additional leave awarded through service.
- Enhanced Family Benefits
- Additional Benefits commensurate with experience
We look after our team and provide access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
If this sounds exciting and you want to know more, then get in touch for a chat with our Talent Manager, Calum Nicol ([email protected])