Open Recruitment Day at The Rutland
Tuesday 15th June held at Kyloe within The Rutland Hotel - 11-3pm
The Rutland Hotel is looking for enthusiastic people to join their team.
Come along to our Open Day to find out more about the roles, sample some of our excellent beers from Cold Town Brewery, taste some of our exclusive wines, discover some of the best beef in Scotland, and for a chance to look around The Rutland’s incredible 5 star apartments.
The Rutland is a bespoke and luxurious city centre boutique hotel situated comfortably and conveniently between Edinburgh’s main shopping area and the busy financial district.
Steeped in a history all of its own, The Rutland has become an Edinburgh institution in its own right. Today, it is home to The Huxley, one of the city’s most refreshing bars, Heads & Tales, our gin emporium and Edinburgh’s finest gourmet steak restaurant-Kyloe.
The Rutland is currently looking for;
- Part time Front of House Staff to work in Kyloe
- Hosts to ensure for great organisation and a warm welcome in Kyloe
- Front of House Staff to work in The Huxley
- Chef de Parties to assist in the Kitchen
- A Head of Department Manager to run the ship at Heads & Tales
- Bar and Floor staff to shake the cocktails at Heads & Tales
- Receptionists to give our guests a great welcome at The Hotel
- Housekeepers to keep our property spic and span
Attractive Package and Benefits
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including; a competitive rate of pay, 28 days paid holidays, 25% discounts in all our venues on food and drink, access to our Employee Assistance Program, flexible working, paid breaks, meals on duty, progression and personal development opportunities, paid training and a generous internal referral scheme. Signature Group believes in promoting a good work/life balance.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role. Please bring your valid Right to Work Document with you to the Open Day.
If your interested in an opportunity with us, but are unavailable for the open day, please email your CV to [email protected]