McLarens on the Corner, Edinburgh
From £35K per annum plus attractive bonus and benefits
We are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Kitchen Manager to join our team at McLarens on the Corner; a recently opened bar and restaurant situated in the popular area of Edinburgh’s Morningside.
With a menu inspired by local and seasonal produce, serving across three floors, McLarens on the Corner is a family friendly establishment that will have something for everyone.
As Kitchen Manager you will have previous experience at the same level or similar. You will have first class organisational and communication skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and manage the team to produce food to the highest standards and run our kitchen efficiently. You will be passionate about food; demonstrating creativity to deliver great quality, seasonal menus.
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including;
- A competitive rate of pay and a performance related bonus
- Creative input to the menu
- Build and manage your own team
- An internal relief chef network to supplement your team if required
- A dedicated Development Chef to aid you in your role
- Service & Maintenance package on all kitchen equipment
- 28 days paid holidays, Christmas Day off
- 25% discounts in all our venues on food and drink
- Training on company systems; Procure Wizard, Rotaready & Flow
- Progression and personal development opportunities
- A generous internal referral scheme
What We Need from You
- An excellent background working & cooking with fresh produce
- Dedication to the role and venue
- Ability to train your kitchen team
- An expert understanding of food & rota costings
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A positive mental attitude
- Welcome constructive criticism & feedback
We aim to fill our venues with passionate and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your , your skill, energy, smile, and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of Signature Pub Group.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.