30-32k per annum plus attractive bonus and benefits
We’re looking for a strong inspirational Head Chef to lead the kitchen at The Spiritualist, Glasgow.
We will be reopening in line with government guidelines and looking to launch a new food concept that requires a innovative chef with a strong knowledge of international cuisines, specifically Pan Asian, American & Italian.
Our Essential Requirements:
- Previous experience as Head Chef
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs
- Highly creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in overseeing health and safety compliances.
- Calm and professional work ethic.
- Delivering on GP & labour expectations
- Confidence in serving guests to help create an unforgettable experience.
This is an exciting role for a chef looking to use their creative flair to deliver a quality experience and drive the food aspect of the business forward. A hands-on approach is a necessity.
Working with inventive briefs with the Executive team, this role has the potential to expand into future menu development for the right candidate.
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including;
- A competitive rate of pay, gratuities and performance related bonus
- Build and manage your own team
- An internal relief chef network to supplement your team if required
- A dedicated Development Chef to aid you in your role
- Service & Maintenance package on all kitchen equipment
- 28 days paid holidays, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- 25% discounts in all our venues on food and drink
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Training on company systems; Procure Wizard, Rotaready & Flow
- Progression and personal development opportunities
- A generous internal referral scheme
We aim to fill our venues with lovely, talented professionals who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of Signature Group.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.