Head Chef, Kyloe & Rutland Hotel
We are looking for rare talent.
This is your opportunity to start fresh. Our multi-site kitchen based on Rutland Street in the West End is looking for a new Head Chef. You’ll take charge of a brigade of circa 25 people, serving guests in Kyloe, The Huxley and Head & Tales.
Working with Scotland’s best farms and butchers, you will be delivering the best possible Scottish dining experience at one of the countries most renowned steak restaurants. As an independent venue, we pride ourselves on serving the best possible produce with provenance and innovation at its heart; we’d love you to join us on this journey.
This role is a big deal for us and as such we are offering an outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
We want someone to:
- Inspire your team and lead with enthusiasm
- Bring passion and flare to the role
- Deliver results and celebrate the successes
- & of course, serve up the best Scottish produce!
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get all the training, guidance and support you need from our Exec Chef Team & Senior Management Team. Most importantly you’ll get:
- £50,000 Basic Salary, plus Tips & Tronc circa £5,000, plus Quarterly Performance Related Bonus up to 30% of salary. Based on 45hr pw contract.
- Staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!)
- Rota’s Two-Weeks in Advance, Paid Breaks, Staff Parties & Day off for your Birthday!
We look after our team and provide access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV including why you think you would be a great fit for the role.