Chefs of all Levels Edinburgh
Head Chef, Sous Chef, CDPs & Commis
Competitive Salary & Hourly positions available (an attractive bonus package also available, position dependent)
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are looking for Chefs of all Levels with a real passion for quality fresh food and a desire to drive our venues forward. Each of our venues has a bespoke offer and creative input is welcome at each stage of dish & menu creation.
As a Signature Group chef, you will have previous experience at the same level or similar to the role you are applying for. You will have first class organisational and communication skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and where applicable manage the team to produce food to the highest standards and run our kitchen efficiently. You will be passionate about food; demonstrating creativity to deliver great quality, seasonal menus.
Attractive Package and Benefits
You will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including;
- A competitive rate of pay
- A performance related bonus – position dependent
- Creative input to the menu
- Build and manage your own team – position dependent
- A dedicated development chef to aid you in your role
- Service & Maintenance package on all kitchen equipment
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working, monetary rewards available weekly, annual staff party, an extra days holiday for your birthday, plus extra annual leave days are awarded at 3/5 and 10 year service intervals, and if that’s not enough we offer a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!)
What We Need from You
- A positive mental attitude
- A solid background working & cooking with fresh produce
- Dedication to the role and venue
- Ability to train your kitchen team – position dependent
- A strong understanding of food & rota costings – position dependent
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Welcome constructive criticism & feedback
- A true passion for the hospitality sector
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.