Group Executive Chef
Independent Bar / Restaurant Group Edinburgh
£50,000 plus bonus scheme
Based in Edinburgh with occasional travel across Scotland.
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring! Competitive pay and benefits at venues across Scotland working for one of Scotland’s leading independent hospitality businesses.
We are an award-winning independent bar and restaurant business based in central Edinburgh with businesses in multiple locations around Scotland.
Our 21 venues cover gastro pubs, stylish bars, excellent pub grub and high-end destination dining.
Seasonal menus driven by our team are at the heart of what we do. We are supported by our own brewed craft beers, fresh cocktails and individual drinks offer.
Our venues are unique and no two are the same.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will inspire, support, and lead all our Back of House teams.
- Hands on and not afraid to get your whites on, support refurbishment and new opening’s
- Ensure the business gets maximum benefit from the role of Group Kitchen Development Manager by directing and coaching
- Driving food business by liaising with all stakeholders to ensure that targets are met, and our business continues to evolve
- Able to demonstrate previous multi-site Food Experience.
- Line Management of Group Kitchen Development Manager
- Menu development and pricing – ensure that menu rollout plan lands and menus are costed accurately
- Achievement of targeted food gp’s %
- Lead Food Innovation for the Group, allowing us to stay ahead of our competition through current trends and tastes
- Assist the General Manager’s with the recruitment of key personnel across the estate
- Monitor and maintain kitchen standards by regular auditing to ensure all kitchen trade safely
- Quick reaction to non-compliance, hygiene results or poor gp’s%
- Oversee an internal development plan for out Kitchen team, which allows us to motivate, train and develop a strong internal succession plan
- Oversee Preventative Maintenance Program for kitchen equipment; consult with suppliers to ensure that repairs and purchases remain competitive in the marketplace
- Working 5 days from 7, with some weekend and evening work to ensure key shifts are monitored and supported
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.