We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for hospitality roles. Competitive pay and benefits at venues across Scotland working for one of Scotland’s leading independent hospitality businesses.
Front of House Staff required – we’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
Like the rest of the country, we are recruiting for bar tenders, servers, food runners, bar backs, waiting staff and hostesses but we believe we offer so much more and always attempt to challenge the norm!
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, McLarens on the Corner, Copper Blossom, The Smokin’ Fox and more.
Here’s the deets:
- Typically, employees earn between £25,000-29,000 p.a. (pro-rata)
- Hourly rate plus tronc & tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- 45 hour week, paid fortnightly
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, 25% staff discount, 15% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, discretionary friends and family discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working.
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
Skills required: teamwork, charm, honesty, creativity, friendly, being a real team player. Experience not essential and we’re happy to train you - we have a cracking training team but a bit of banter gets you a long way!
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £100!) Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
Send your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.