The Spiritualist, Glasgow
Deputy General Manager
From £25K to £27K per annum plus tronc, attractive bonus and benefits
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for The Spiritualist Located in the heart of Glasgow, The Spiritualist is a far step away from anything ordinary. It’s enticingly elegant with a touch of cool.
Deputy General Manager required – we’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, McLarens on the Corner, Copper Blossom, The Smokin’ Fox and more.
You will be passionate, inspirational with a charismatic personality who puts our customers and team at the heart of everything you do. Business focused and success-orientated, you will enjoy thriving in a creative and stylish environment.
You will have a previous track record in a similar management position within the hospitality industry with experience of budgets, recruitment, stock control, ordering and staff management.
Must hold a valid Personal License.
Here’s the deets:
- Cash tips and tronc (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- 45 hour week, paid monthly
- A performance related bonus
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, 25% staff discount, 15% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, discretionary friends and family discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working.
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £100!) Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.