The Spiritualist, Glasgow
Deputy General Manager
Up to £38,000 OTE
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for The Spiritualist Located in the heart of Glasgow, The Spiritualist is a far step away from anything ordinary. It’s enticingly elegant with a touch of cool.
Deputy General Manager required – we’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, McLarens on the Corner, Copper Blossom, The Smokin’ Fox and more.
You will be passionate, inspirational with a charismatic personality who puts our customers and team at the heart of everything you do. Business focused and success-orientated, you will enjoy thriving in a creative and stylish environment.
You will have a previous track record in a similar management position within the hospitality industry with experience of budgets, recruitment, stock control, ordering and staff management.
Must hold a valid Personal License.
Here’s the deets:
- Share of cash tips and tronc (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- 45 hour week, paid monthly
- A performance related bonus
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working, monetary rewards available weekly, annual staff party, an extra days holiday for your birthday, plus extra annual leave days are awarded at 3/5 and 10 year service intervals, and if that’s not enough we offer a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!)
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.