The Saint, St Andrews
Full and Part Time Roles Available
Meets National Minimum Wage plus cash tips, tronc and benefits
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for hospitality roles. Competitive pay and benefits at venues across Scotland working for one of Scotland’s leading independent hospitality businesses.
We are looking for a Breakfast Staff to work both midweek and weekend breakfast shifts. Due to the individual working nature of the breakfast shift, the ideal candidate has to be over 18 years old plus.
The Saint is popular and well-established venue in the heart of St Andrews, it has something for everyone. Modern lounge areas, extensive garden area and 4 guest bedrooms for an overnight stay – we’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, McLarens on the Corner, Copper Blossom, The Smokin’ Fox and more.
Responsibilities will include-
- Overseeing the smooth operation of the restaurant during breakfast service.
- Confidence in working independently, delivering perfect service.
- Ensuring all morning paperwork is completed correctly.
- Completing opening procedures efficiently.
Skills required: teamwork, customer service, charm, honesty, creativity, friendly, confidence in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and being a real team player. Experience not essential and we’re happy to train you - we have a cracking training team, and a bit of banter gets you a long way!
Here’s the deets:
- Hourly rate plus cash tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- Fortnightly paid wages
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, 25% staff discount, 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working.
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!) Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.