Copper Blossom, Edinburgh
£9.50 per hour plus service charge, cash tips and benefits
We Serve Happiness!
Signature Group are hiring for hospitality roles. Competitive pay and benefits at venues across Scotland working for one of Scotland’s leading independent hospitality businesses.
Bar staff required for Copper Blossom; home to creative cocktails and traditional tasters found on Edinburgh’s ionic George Street – we’re an awesome team filled with hardworking and fun-loving people. We’d love for you to join us.
Like the rest of the country, we are recruiting for bar tenders, servers, food runners, bar backs, waiting staff and hostesses but we believe we offer so much more and always attempt to challenge the norm!
We have 21 venues in Scotland, including Cold Town House, Badger & Co, The Spiritualist, McLarens on the Corner, Copper Blossom, The Smokin’ Fox and more.
Skills required: teamwork, charm, honesty, creativity, friendly, being a real team player. Experience not essential and we’re happy to train you - we have a cracking training team, and a bit of banter gets you a long way!
Here’s the deets:
- Typically, employees can earn up to between £25,000-29,000 p.a. (this includes tips and service charge)
- Hourly rate plus tronc & tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- 35-40 hours per week, paid fortnightly
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, 25% staff discount, 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working.
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our Employee Assistance Program and a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!) Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
Signature Group is proud to be a part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme. We work closely with Stonewall to ensure that all LGBTQ+ employees are free to be themselves in our workplace.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.