Assistant Restaurant Manager
£28,000 per annum plus generous gratuity and employee benefits
WELCOME TO KYLOE!
The name Kyloe, an old Scots word for Highland beef cattle, was chosen for the restaurant as it represents the strength and versatility of Scottish beef produce.
Established in November 2011, Kyloe Restaurant & Grill has become a firm favourite amongst locals and visitors alike. Situated in The Rutland Hotel, Kyloe boasts enviable views of Edinburgh Castle.
As an independent restaurant, we rigorously source and regularly review our suppliers to ensure that our dedication to provenance, quality and seasonality is consistently maintained.
As the saying goes ‘Life is too short to drink bad wine’ , Kyloe has one of the most exciting wine lists in the city featuring a diverse range of vintages & varietals from all corners of the globe. There is also a nod to some less well-known wine producing countries, such as Romania, Israel, Uruguay, or Georgia.
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic candidate, who is committed to delivering the best possible guest experience. At Kyloe, we aim to provide Professional Service With a Great Eye For Detail In a Relaxed Environment.
Your primary duties will include the following:
- Assist the Restaurant Manager and the smooth day to day running of the venue
- Lead the team of up to 12 members of staff during the service
- Ensure that the high standards are upheld
- Assist in training and developing the Front of House team
Here’s the deets:
- Salary plus tronc & tips (no quibbling, 100% goes to the staff!)
- Monthly paid wages
- Extra benefits: Paid breaks, staff discount ranging from 25% to 50%; 25% Cold Town Beer discount (that’s ours!), 25% Edinburgh’s Flavour online discount, assisted travel home, free food on shift, flexible working, monetary rewards available weekly, annual staff party, an extra days holiday for your birthday, plus extra annual leave days are awarded at 3/5 and 10 year service intervals, and if that’s not enough we offer a generous scheme for referring friends for jobs (up to £1000!)
- We believe in developing our teams: there’s the opportunity for development across the whole spectrum of hospitality in Signature.
We look after our team and provide access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program. Signature Group believes in promoting a healthy work / life balance.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.