We are looking for enthusiastic and hard working chefs to join our team. We are hosting an open recruitment day for Chefs at all Levels who are interested in taking their career to the next level.
When: 25th May 2021 12pm-4pm
Where: Copper Blossom
Competitive salary dependent on experience – this will be discussed at the interview.
We are currently hiring hard working Chefs at all Levels for Signature Group’s venues across Edinburgh. Our Open Recruitment Day will be held on Tuesday 25th May from 12-4pm at Copper Blossom.
Applicants must be reliable and passionate about their role. Excellent communication skills, punctuality and a genuine love of hospitality and food are advantageous attributes. Progression is available throughout the company for the right candidates.
Signature Pub Group is one of Scotland’s leading independent pub operators which has a diverse collection of pubs, restaurants and hotels. The estate spans central Scotland with a focus on Edinburgh and Glasgow. Founded in 2003, the Signature Pub Group now includes 25 properties and continues to grow.
Varying shift patterns depending on the role.
Key attributes required
• A strong passion for cooking and a keen interest in using local/fresh produce
• A can-do attitude, hands on approach and the ability to work well under pressure
• Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others
• Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Adhere to Food Hygiene procedures as set out by HACCP guidelines
And what do you get from us?
• A competitive salary dependent on experience and job role with 28 days paid holidays
• 25% Staff discount in all our venues on food and drink
• 15% Staff discount on online Cold Town Beer orders
• Signature Pubs believes in a great work / life balance
• Career progression is available in all roles; through recognition of talent, work ethic and attitude
• The opportunity to receive bonuses through our employee recruitment referral programme
• Access to our dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
Come along to our Open Day to find out more about the roles available and for interview.
Please ensure that you wear a mask and follow social distancing procedures on the day to keep yourself and everyone else safe.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and must hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role. Please bring a valid Right to Work document to the Open Recruitment Day.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]